Welcome to GameFuse Support
Here, you can find answers to frequently asked questions, submit tickets to customer service, or get assistance for troubleshooting your gaming or online experience. Use the links and tools below to get started.Visit Our FAQs Contact Us
Most Popular Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase Tokens?
- Enter the Token Shop through the button on the left side of your game window, or up at the top of the GameFuse page.
- Select the type of payment you would like to use (Cash, Credit Card, etc.).
- Select the amount of Tokens you would like to purchase.
- Click Submit.
- Read and agree to the User Payment Agreement.
- Click Confirm
How do I use my Tokens on GameFuse?
- Open your Token Drawer and click on the Transfer tab on the top of the window.
- Select the Game, Server, and Character (if applicable) you would like to add Tokens to.
- Select a valid amount of available Tokens.
- Click Transfer.
- You will be shown a final summary of your order before confirming the process.
- Click Confirm to finalize the purchase.
Why hasn't the money been token from my Paypal account?
If this is your first time using PayPal, it may take up to 72 hours to process.
- What do I need to play on GameFuse?
Why can't I log into GameFuse after Maintenance?
Due to many updates adjusting code and content, you may need to clear your cache in order to login or see new content on GameFuse.
Do I need Facebook to play?
Facebook is required to play certain games as well as access certain features. However, you can link your GameFuse account to your Facebook for ease of use. You can create a Facebook account here.
- Where can I report a bug?
Help From Some Friends
Stuck on a quest, can't figure out how to tame the big boss, or just need some general leveling tips? Sounds like you could use a hand! Just throw the GameFuse sign up in the air, wave it like you just don't care, and the community will be there for you in a jiffy! Just come on over to our GameFuse forums and let some experienced friends help you along with tried and true advice and the latest tips & tricks. Don't be shy, the water's warm!
Find Friendly Tips & Tricks
We hope you get the help you desire, but if you don't, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.