Join the Hall of Heroes!
Rise of Mythos update 1.3 is heading our way and we are about to kick it up a notch. The new PvP season began October 4th and we are celebrating the coming 1.3 update by adding bonus rewards to this season’s prize structure!
This PvP Season is a special first for Rise of Mythos. The season will see the introduction of 1.3 during its schedule as well as the introduction of new cross-server PvP Post-Season Playoffs! As part of this celebration we will be adding an additional ‘Hall of Heroes’ bonus increase in the prize structure to the local server 1v1 and 2v2 PvP competitions.
The PvP Rankings in Rise of Mythos offer both local server and cross-server competition. Starting this PvP Season we will be adding a permanent increase in prizes for the 1v1 and 2v2 local rankings on your own server. The players that finish in the top 100 for their own server, in 1v1 and 2v2 competition, will receive the following new prize structure.
1v1 and 2v2 Local Server Season Rewards
- Champion – Champion’s Destrier Mount, 1500 Gold and 750 Medals of Honor
- 2nd – 8th Place Ranking – Silver Charger Mount, 750 Gold and 375 Medals of Honor
- 9th – 32nd Place Ranking – 375 Gold and 180 Medals of Honor
- 33rd – 100th Place Ranking – 180 Gold and 90 Medals of Honor
New Cross-Server Post-Season Playoffs!
A new feature in 1.3 is introduction of the cross-server Post-Season Playoffs. At the end of the PvP Season, the top 32 players will have a chance to enter in a tournament for amazing prizes, including a chance at godlike cards! There will be a playoff for both 1v1 and 2v2 rankings, pairing off the best of the best!
The Competition system for the Playoffs is based on the best out of 3 battles. Competitors losing 2 out of 3 battles or not in the competition rooms at the start of the battle will be disqualified. The 1v1 tournament will begin in the third season week on Friday at 19:00. The 2v2 tournament will begin with a one day invite period for team creation, with the competition itself starting on Saturday at 19:00.
The 1v1 Cross-Server Post-Season Rewards
- Champion – Godlike Gork Irongut
- 2nd – 4th Place – Legendary Gork Irongut
- 5th – 8th Place – Legendary Chief-Warden Ariella
- 9th – 16th Place – Legendary Darius Darkhand
The 2v2 Cross-Server Post-Season Rewards
- Champions – Godlike Winged Emperor
- Runner-ups – Legendary Winged Emperor
- 3rd – 4th Place – Legendary Crowned Nid
- 5th – 8th Place – Legendary Fenris the Butcher